The Real Cost of Social Media [Infographic]
The truth is, if you want to do what those kids playing Farmville and posting party pics are doing, there isn’t any cost to social media – beyond your time. But as a small business owner, you’re probably hoping to accomplish more than keeping your “crops” alive. You want to reach your target audience, engage with them, and hopefully realize a difference in your bottom line.
And doing that on social media isn’t free. First of all, there’s the dedicated, focused time it takes to market your business properly through Facebook, Twitter, and the rest. Your time is worth something, and if you’re using your time hoping to master small business Social Media Marketing, you aren’t using it to run your business and focus on those areas that matter most to you.
So the solution seems clear enough, but it’s going to cost you something. Whether you hire someone in-house to handle your social media or you use an outside firm, you’ll have out of pocket costs that can actually run pretty high, as the social media infographic below points out.
Of course, now there’s $99 Social, coming to the rescue with low cost social media marketing for small businesses. So much of the data below might not apply to you, but if nothing else, it’s nice to see how much money you’re saving!
See the original post at DigitalBuzz.
- Welcoming Feedback on Social Media: Small Business through the Consumer’s Eyes - April 23, 2012
- Affordable Social Media for Small Business + This Infographic = No-Brainer - April 21, 2012
- Small Business Social Media Marketing: Does DIY Make Sense? - April 15, 2012
- Social Media is Right for Your Small Business [Infographic] - April 15, 2012
- The Real Cost of Social Media [Infographic] - April 13, 2012